GET THE TRAINING YOU NEED TO START AND RUN A SUCCESSFUL PARTY PLANNING BUSINESS!
I have bundled my popular Partypreneur Guide To Party Planning along with my Partypreneur Organizer to provide you the tools you will need to start and run a successful party planning business! THIS BUNDLE is what I used to set my own business up for success and I can't wait to share it with you.
HOW WILL THIS HELP ME?
If you're frustrated with your party planning business right now, it most likely is because you are doing it wrong. This guide is a roadmap on what to do so you can start your business off on the right track or you can make necessary changes in your existing business to turn things around and become profitable and efficient.
LEARN FROM AN EVENT PLANNER WHO HAS BEEN THERE, DONE THAT SO YOU CAN START AND RUN A SUCCESSFUL PARTY PLANNING BUSINESS WITHOUT MAKING COSTLY MISTAKES!
When you purchase this Partypreneurs Tookit you will receive an invitation into my private Facebook Group full of fellow planners to share info and ask questions and get REAL answers from me and other fellow party planners.
WANT TO BE A SUCCESSFUL PARTY PLANNER AND NOT SURE HOW?
Check out Partypreneurs Guide to Party Planning where I share DETAILS on how I started my party planning business. I'm sharing my successes and yup...my failures! I'm also sharing how much I charge for parties and how I stayed profitable. If you're looking for information on how to start and run a successful party planning business then this MUST-HAVE TOOL will give you real-world insight into how I did it and provide you a step-by-step roadmap on how to do it too!
PARTYPRENEURS GUIDE TO PARTY PLANNING IS A STEP-BY-STEP ROADMAP ON WHAT TO DO TO START AND RUN A PROFITABLE PARTY PLANNING BUSINESS INCLUDING:
Branding and Marketing:
• where to find clients
• how to promote and advertise
• how to brand your business
• how to assemble a team of vendors and strategic alliances
• how to make the most of trade shows
• how to build a portfolio of work and inventory
Step 1: The Client Consultation
• the 10 questions to always ask
• how to deal with clients who have unrealistic expectations
Step 2: The Budget
• how to price your services
• how to negotiate with clients to close the deal
• when to outsource
Step 3: The Estimate
• how to breakdown your budget
• how to handle markups
• how to price rental of my business' decor items
Step 4: The Decor Plan
• how to present my decor plans
• my secret places I have gotten KILLER deals on must-have decor items
• my design tips for pulling off a professional themed party
• my favorite vendors and retailers for my party supplies and decor
• tips on how to get the most bang for your buck when buying decor
Step 5: Execution
• how to handle setup and breakdown
• what to do when items are broken or missing at the end of the party
• tips when working with other vendors the day of the party
• 3 things to ALWAYS do on party day!
• 3 things to NEVER do on party day!
Step 6: Recap
• what to do for your clients after the party is over
• 1 thing I ALWAYS do after my parties
Partypreneurs Guide To Party Planning will be sent to you in a PDF format for you to view on any computer, iPad, tablet or iPhone.
CLICK HERE FOR REVIEWS AND SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS E-BOOK!
FINALLY AN ORGANIZER CREATED BY A PARTY PLANNER FOR PARTY PLANNERS!
THIS is the tool I needed, but couldn't find anywhere! So, I created this Partypreneur Organizer to help me and now other party planners, like you, stay organized and focused on your business. It's a MUST-HAVE tool.
This is the one tool I use to keep myself organized and a way to keep everything all in one place. Gone are all those pieces of random papers and sticky notes. NOW I have everything in this one binder with all my important information in one place...Just grab my binder and off I go!
THIS IS A DIGITAL COPY ONLY! NO PHYSICAL ITEMS WILL BE SENT. You will receive a PDF file of the organizer that you will print yourself.
Calendars & To Do Sheets
I don't know about you, but I can never use those calendars that come in most standard planners. They are too small and let's face it! WE need way more room to write on there! This planer has a yearly, monthly and weekly calendar with PLENTY of room to write!
Quarterly Goal Sheets
Keep track of goals you want to achieve on a quarterly basis.
Party & Styled Shoot Planner
Each party has it's own set of planning sheets including a party plan, vendor list, budget & pricing worksheets, floorplan templates and table design templates so we can plan out our table designs.
Party Feature Scheduler
Keep track of where and when you submit your parties for feature and track their success.
Ever wonder if those many giveaways you are participating in are actually successful for your bottom line? Now you can use this worksheet to track the success of your giveaways.
Finally a place to put all of your vendors arranged by category so you can have all of their info in one place
Inventory Organizing Sheets
Tired of rebuying items that you know you already have but have no idea where they are? Well, now you will have all of your inventory organized all in one place so you can see at a glance what you have.
BONUS TIP SHEETS YOU NEED AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!
• Guide to Linen Sizes
• Portions Guide for Food/Candy/Desserts (how much candy you need to order for a candy buffet table? This guide tells you!)
• Guide to your Party Planning Toolkit (what you need to have in your toolkit when you go to any party for setup!)
• and more!
If you have any questions, please contact me: email@example.com